Wednesday, August 20, 2014

grandparent anniversary


I'm a strong believer that it takes a village to raise a child. When a child is born so are parents and grandparents. It was amazing watching my parents jump into that role. I don't know how I would have gotten through this last year without them. Seriously. I will never forget when I had Max I called my mom in a total panic. I was tired, frustrated, and probably in need of a shower. They were at my doorstep within 6 minutes. It was amazing. They knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it. I wanted to write them a thank you card but I wanted it to be special. I totally fell in love with the personalized cards from Treat. They do all the dirt work and you just add your personalized touches. They even send them for you!

Thanks gammy and popo! We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment