Wednesday, August 20, 2014

camp maxwell

I had way too much fun planning Max's first birthday. We decided that we were going to get him a tepee so we decided to carry the theme through the whole party. Max loves to be outside so it fit him perfectly. The day of the party it was raining like crazy but it cleared up just in time. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.


 Whats a camping party without a 7 foot bear?
Camp counselors reporting for duty!

 I wanted to to showcase a couple of  highlights from the past year. I found these adorable photo easels on Treat.com to do just the thing. They are super affordable and FAST! It's the perfect size for my work desk. I love being able to look at my babe all day.



 I cant get over these cupcakes, they turned out so cute I struggled eating them.
 Max struggled eating them too....Turns out he kinda hates sweets. I can't say I'm mad about it.

 The birthday boy in all his glory.

 

















These were so much fun to make. Its not a camping party without s'mores! 


A huge thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us. I cant get over all the love and support we have received over the past year. We love you all.

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I'm saving this theme idea for a future birthday for my little one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete