Monday, June 23, 2014

10 months

Dear little man,

How are you 10 months? HOW? This month has been so much fun...just like the others. Every stage is so much fun with you. You are such a big boy. You know what you want and you are learning how to ask for it. When you're hungry you now say Num num....NUM NUM! You have become obsessed with animals. Last night we were playing with your friend Tristan in his back yard and they have wild baby bunnies.  You couldn't get enough. You would clap and point and giggle. I keep thinking you are going to start walking soon but you prefer crawling for now.  You don't like it when your knees touch the grass so you crawl on your hands an knees with your bum in the air. Our friends joke that you crawl around like a stink bug   Its pretty hilarious. I'm starting to feel like my old self. I have finally figured out our groove. You are napping regularly, sleeping through the night...waking up insanely early,  but sleeping through the night. I think the warm weather has helped as well. We are getting out of the house and always doing something. Yesterday we went to the Park Silly market. You loved dancing to the music and playing with the other babies. I cant believe I'm already planning your first birthday. Where did that year go? I love you dearly.

xoxo
Mom, Dad, and Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Someone essentially help to make critically posts I might state.
    This is the first time I frequented your website page and so far?
    I amazed with the research you made to make this particular post incredible.
    Great activity!

    My web site Honda Motorcycle Parts Online

    ReplyDelete