Wednesday, May 21, 2014

9 months

Dear Max,

I say this every month, but where did my baby go? You have turned into a total boy. You love to get dirty, play with Chloe, and play with your vroom vrooms....also known as your trucks. We were a little worried about you not being interested in big boy food and then all of a sudden you woke up wanting to eat EVERYTHING we are eating. Indian food, pesto pasta, king crab, crackers, eggs...trust me the list goes on and on. I love watching you experience new flavors. You make the most adorable face when you're trying to decide if you like it or not. You also decided this would be the month you would start to teeth. It was pretty rough there for a bit. You got a little fever that made us kind of nervous and became a little cranky, but once they broke through you were back to your happy self. You only have 2, so we have a lot more of that fun coming our way. I love you more and more every day. Just when I think I can't love you anymore you flash me a cute little smile or giggle and my love for you triples.
love you little man,
xoxo-Mom, Dad, and Chloe

1 comment:

  1. he's so big!! he's the cutest lil thang ever and ohhhh so sweet:) let's get together w/in the next couple weeks. i miss you, mageenie. xo

    ReplyDelete