Monday, April 21, 2014

8 months

Dear Max, 

You are growing so fast. It's really freaking me out. This last month your grandma  Hansen bought you a walker. I really didn't think you would use it for a couple of months but sure enough you got behind it and started waddling all around the house. Its pretty insane. Seeing your cute little drunken sailor jell-o legs trying to walk is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. Your other new trick is to climb the stairs. HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS? I swear I just gave birth to you. You are sleeping like a gem...I really shouldn't jink it. You're going to bed around 9 and waking up to nurse at 6, then back to bed until 7:30ish. You have some nights that are better than others but I will take it. Plus I don't mind the extra snuggles I get in the middle of the night. You continue to be a TOTAL mamas boy. Its breaks your fathers heart that you don't want him 24/7. I'm sure its just one of the many phases you will be going though. Its finally warm out....for now. I'm looking forward to hikes down to the river with Chloe and dad and living outside in the sunshine. We love you little man. 

XOXO
Mom, Dad, and Chloe 












No comments:

Post a Comment