Thursday, February 20, 2014

6 months

Dear little Maxwell


Where do I begin. This month you decided you don't want to be a baby anymore. Its heart breaking and wonderful all at once. You have learned how to crawl and pull up. You are into EVERYTHING! You have learned how to pull out the drawers in the coffee table, how to rip out pages in my cookbooks,  how to pull on Chloe's ears, how to crawl off the bed....  Your personality cracks me up. You defiantly know what you want and how to get it. You have become very vocal...I cant figure out who you got that from. :)  You love it when we stack up your blocks and you knock them over. You crack up. Your laugh is the soundtrack to our lives. I could listen to it on repeat all day. It never gets old. I love you more than I ever thought possible.

XOXO
Mom, Dad, and Chloe




No comments:

Post a Comment