Tuesday, January 14, 2014

5 MONTHS

Dear Max

Where do I even begin? This month has been my favorite....am I allowed to say that? You wake up with the biggest grin every morning and keep it all day. You love to sit up like a big boy, all by yourself, and play with your toys. These days it usually Grandma's mini mixing bowls, your turtle, cubes, or just about anything you can get your hands on...aka...my hair, face, jewelry... You are quickly learning what you want and how to get it. Last week you reached for me and I just about melted. All I can say is that I am beyond smitten. Everyday is pure joy with you. Next month your dad and  I are going to New Orleans for his 30th birthday. I'm so excited for our trip, but I'm dreading leaving you. I might have a minor melt down. Its been so hard leaving you when I go to work, let alone 3 whole days. You are now sleeping in your big boy crib. The first night was hard, I don't think I slept more than 2 hours. However, you slept like a champ. I cant believe you are going to be a 1/2 year old next month. Where did the time go?! We love you so much it hurts.

XOXO
Mom, Dad, and Chloe

Those rosy cheeks kill me.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, i melt looking at these pics. he's absolutely perfect:) xx

    ReplyDelete