Saturday, November 16, 2013

3 months (better late than never)

Dear little man
Happy 3 months my little man. This month has been so much fun. You grow more and more every day. You are 15lbs. and 25 inches tall. I have a feeling you are going to tower over your parents someday…and probably your grandma next year. ;) You love to play with your toys, particularly your Sophie giraffe. The second you get anything into your hands it goes directly into your mouth…including my hair, necklaces, and fingers.  You love to sit and babble about what’s going on around you. It seriously melts my heart. You look at us like you have the world’s most important things to say. I went back to work 3 days a week and it has been so hard being away from your smile all day. I feel like I’m missing an appendage when I’m away. It makes my heart hurt. Thank goodness for grandparents! They have been so helpful watching you. You are about to crack up any day now. I can’t wait to hear your little giggle. We love you more than words could ever explain.  
Love you to bits. 
Mom and Dad


2 comments:

  1. He Is Soooooooo Adorable. Wow he is so cute.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Adorable. Wow How Cute.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete