Wednesday, October 23, 2013

NURSERY: WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE

I am so thrilled with how Max's nursery turned out. I find myself using any excuse to be in there. Max and I love to lay on the green rug and play with all his little toys. He is beyond obsessed with his mobile. It was difficult to decide on a nursery theme, but then we stared talking about our favorite children's books and it all came together. I want to say thank you to everyone who contributed to this nursery. We have such amazing people in our lives. We love you all. Big thanks to Ben for painting....and re-painting the walls without a single eye roll. That man has more patience than I have in my pinky toe....and those of you who know me, know that I have tiny pinky toes.
 
Photos taken by Jessica Peterson. This girl is a genius. Seriously.
 
 






 

1 comment:

  1. you are like a profeshh interior decorator, will you come style mahh casa pleeeease!!! and yes, i'm stalking one of my bestie's blog. lol i loooove these pics too, dayumn she is good!!

    ReplyDelete