Sunday, October 6, 2013

2 months

Dear Mr. Max

How are you two months? I swear you were just born. I know I keep saying that, but its true! We have been hibernating and loving every second we have together. I kind of forgot that the rest of the world continued on while we have been in hiding the last 60+ days....And I have loved every second of it. You are making leaps and bounds. You love to smile. Your cheeks double as pillows when you sleep.You love to have conversations with your grandma and grandpa. You think that ceiling fans are pretty much the coolest thing ever. Oh did I mention you sleep 7 hours straight?! I'm probably jinxing it, but I have to brag. What two month old sleeps 7 hours straight? You do little man. You had your two month visit last week. We learned that you are in the 75% for height (23 inches) and 50% (11.5lbs) for weight. Never in a million years did I think I would have a tall baby. 

 I look like a total disaster most days, my laundry has been in the dryer for at least two days, and I keep re-washing my dishes in the dish washer so I don't have to unload them, and yet I feel totally accomplished. My days are full of nursing you, walks together, reading, naps, and I love every second. I love nothing more than watching you grow every day. My heart is so full of love for you and your dad. We are loving life together as a family. Thank you for being the sunshine in my everyday. I la you.



No comments:

Post a Comment