Friday, September 6, 2013

1 MONTH

Dear Mr. Max

This last month has been the best month of my life. Words cannot even begin to describe how much fun we have had getting to know you and all your funny quarks. You are such a gem. You only get fussy when you are hungry. You have become amazing at breastfeeding. It took a while for both of us to figure it out but I think we have the hang of it now.  You sleep 5-6 hours at a time through the night. This makes me and your father very happy. When you do wake up in the night your dad gets you from your bassinet, changes your diaper, and swaddles you and brings you to me so I can feed you. I love hearing your conversations you have with your dad at those 3 AM diaper changes. You always wake up so  happy, babbling and cooing. Your dad has been the biggest help. I knew he would be an awesome dad, but he has really gone above and beyond. You are a lucky boy to have such a great dad that wants to be so involved. You are growing so fast. You have out grown your newborn clothes. I hate that you are growing up so fast, but at the same time it's so fun to see you grow and learn new things every hour. You are really starting to respond to our voices and faces. It melts my heart when you look me right in the eyes and your face lights up.  You are becoming so strong. You kick your right leg constantly. We joke that it looks like you are starting your motorcycle. We love you so much, Max. You have flipped our world upside down and we couldn't be happier about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment