Thursday, July 4, 2013

BUMP WATCH: 36 WEEKS




Dear Little Man

This week you are the size of a Crenshaw melon...which is funny because it's what im craving these days. This week has been full of all sorts of fun. I went to Bear Lake for a bachelorette party last week.  I had a great time hanging out with my girlfriends and sitting in the sun. I had a doctors appointment Monday and she informed we that I am dilated to 1cm and you are measuring at 38 weeks. I think you are going to be a BIG boy! After getting approval from our doctor we decided to head to the cabin to beat the heat. This week has been a scorcher! We have been sitting on the patio, napping, and taking Chloe to the river to go swimming. We are heading home tomorrow to enjoy a night out with  friends and going to a concert, Old Crow Medicine Show. Im hoping to finish up the nursery and pack our hospital bags this weeks. Time is going by so fast. You are going to be here so soon! 

We love you.
XOXO-Mom, Dad, Chloe

1 comment: