Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NURSERY: PART 1

 I never realized how much I depend on my mom until she decides to go to the cabin with my dad for weeks at a time. We wanted to to get going on the nursery, so that included picking paint colors. For those of you who don't know my mom, she is a color mastermind. Shes amazing. If you have a vision, she will make it come to real life. Since she's at the cabin I had to take on the incredibly daunting task of going to Home Depot and picking out the colors myself. I thought I was going to put my self into early labor...I'm not kidding. I had to sit down. I was freaking out and sweating. Ugh. It was a mess. Lucky for me I'm very pregnant so people are very willing to help me out. I'm not going to lie, I'm going to miss people doing every little thing for me...and my front row parking spot that is reserved for "expecting mothers only".

So I picked the colors and I was on my way home. Brown paper bag in one hand (to help me breath), bucket of paint in the other.

Can I tell you how amazing it is to have a husband that works every other week? I have a full time handy man/laundry service/house keeper/dog walker/personal chef/stay-at-home daddy every other week. Its pretty awesome. Since its Ben's weeks off and his mom is newly retired they decided to hop to it and get the walls painted. Thanks for your help Barb! It is very much appreciated!
 Soon-to-be Daddy
 Always having to supervise whats going on...and then typically falls asleep.
Chloe felt the need to "help out"  by sticking her face in the bucket of paint.
 
Things are coming together! Ekkk! Only 6 more weeks...give or take. :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment