Friday, June 14, 2013

5 YEARS

Today is our 5 year anniversary. Its so crazy. It feels like we have been married for a life time...in a good way. But our wedding day feels like it was yesterday. I always love looking back on our wedding day and remembering that chaotic anxious feeling. I didn't have a since ounce of doubt in my body. We had so many great friends travel from far distances to help us celebrate which made the event all that much better. Two days before our wedding it snowed. Yes, snowed. The weather was out of our control and we decided not to panic. I woke up the morning of our wedding day to see nothing but blue skies and the sun shining. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. I'm so happy that I found Ben. I know that he is my soul mate. He is my other half. I'm so excited to be diving into our new adventure as parents together. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for making me a better person. Thank you for coming up to me at the county sheds dance when I was 15 to introduce yourself and to give me a hug. Thank you for being the love of my life. 


 


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment