Today's to-do list
- Fix rock chip in windshield
- Pick out fabric for rocking chair
- Work on addresses for baby shower
- Grocery shop...er....pick up take-out
- Pick-up crib and changing table
- Figure out how people are going to find my registry since my name is technically Maggie Diamond..not Hansen..and it can be confusing at times
- Listen to my positive birth affirmations 1-3 times a day
- Pick out what I am wearing for tomorrows impromptu photo shoot...and pray that it's clean
- Tackle the random ant problem...correction...infestation.
- Wax eyebrows
- Research what bottles are best for breast-feeding babes
- Take Chloe for a walk
- Write our birth plan
- Maybe write a blog post about my non-functioning brain
- Worry that this is my new way of thinking and that I'm going to have to get used to being a non-contributing idiot
All while working a full time job with an hour commute each way. Easy peesy.
So if anyone ever wonders why I leave the house keys in the door over night (thank you boogie man for not going for an easy/slow moving target), or why I leave the sink running for 5 minutes, or perhaps use the word pumpkin instead of computer...you have now been informed.