Thursday, April 25, 2013

WHALE WATCH...er...BUMP WATCH: 26 WEEKS




Dear little peanut

This week you are 26 weeks old. You are the size of a head of lettuce and weighing a full 2 pounds! We have been in Hawaii for the last 5 days and I can honestly say that I am in heaven. I don't think I realized how much I needed sun and time with your dad. We have been laying on the beach, playing in the waves, and eating every 3 hours. Turns out you love Bob Marley and Bob Dylan, just like your daddy. Every time we play it you go nuts. We have been cracking up watching my belly go crazy while you have a dance party. We have 4 more days in paradise. We plan to go snorkeling and maybe go paddle boarding. I'm dreading going home, but it will be good to get going on your nursery. I have loved the extra time with your dad to discuss all the fun things that the future holds. 

We love you more and more every day. 

Love, Mom and Dad


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look darling! Seriously you are the cutest and best dressed prego I have ever seen. I cannot wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete