Thursday, March 21, 2013

BUMP WATCH: 21 WEEKS

This last weekend I headed down south to St. George with my girlfriends to be in the sun. It felt so good to have some rays on my pasty winter skin. We had so much fun hanging out and being girlie for 3 days straight. The main topics of discussion being nail color, self tanner, fashion, our men, and of course El Bambino...and me begging them to start popping out babies. Come on gals! This little guy is going to need some friends! We went on a lovely hike up in Kayenta and then had dinner at one of my favorite spots, Painted Pony. I love living so close to such a beautiful place that we can go to for a quick sun fix. I'm already scheduling my next trip. Who wants to come with me and my maternity pillow?!

Speaking of self-tanner and nail polish....check out my friend's blog here. She's a product guru!






2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for the next trip, pillow and all! Oh, and I love how your belly never seems to get any bigger each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your weekly pics, you are the most stylish preggo ever:) you're so beautiful mageene!!
    glad you got to get away with some good company, must needed r&r.
    xM

    ReplyDelete