Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PREGNANCY UNIFORM

Pregnancy Uniform

Its getting a little difficult to dress the bump these days. I don't exactly fit into all my silk blouses or collard shirts and I don't fit into maternity. I'm in that in between stage. I'm learning how to mix and match the two so I'm comfortable and looking a little more put together. I have found that the key is not to hide the belly, flaunt it!  Once you have found a basic layer that works, add a scarf, a couple of accessories, and a jacket/cardigan to make it a cohesive look.  I just ordered a jacket from Zara similar to the one above... I hope Ben likes it, because he's going to be seeing a lot of it over the next 5 months.

1 comment:

  1. omgawww this is amazing;)
    i can totes see you in this!!
    xM

    ReplyDelete