Thursday, February 21, 2013

BUMP WATCH: 17 WEEKS



This last weekend we had a great little getaway to the cabin. It was so nice to have a long weekend with Ben to veg and enjoy the fresh air. We caught up on some movies, napped, snuggled, baked, and went snowmobiling. I’m really soaking in these moments that I have with Ben. I can’t wait for our little nugget to get here, but I’m also savoring every last second I have Ben to myself. We had so much fun talking about how much the babe is going to love going to the cabin to see the rodeos and attend camp at the ranch. It’s so fun to just day dream about what the future holds for him. We love him so much already and cant wait to meet him. 







1 comment:

  1. you are the cutest mama ever!! i love seeing your weekly bump update, they are waaay cuter than the ones i make for you!! haha..
    love you mageener!
    xM

    ReplyDelete