Friday, January 18, 2013

IVF-PALOOZA

  • 55 injections
  • 9 medications
  • 9 ultrasounds
  • 15 bottles of Gatorade...doctors orders
  • 3 doctors that we love and consider family
  • 4 AMAZING nurses
  • Countless naps...some in my car at work
  • 8 tubs of ice cream
  • 1 very patient and loving husband
  • 1 heartbeat that made us believe in miracles
Ben and I decided to take the plunge and go through IVF. I was so hesitant to post about our journey in case it didn't work out. We made the big decision in September and started two weeks later. IVF is a huge process full of hormone injections, doctors appointments, ultrasounds, bed rest, and keeping your fingers crossed. I'm not about to sugar coat it and say that it was a bed of roses...it freaking sucked.  But I can honestly say that I have never felt so close to Ben. He was a rock star through it all.

  

Aren't our embryo-babies the cutest? If you squint I think you can see red hair. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH!!!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations Maggie!

    ♥ Celina

    ReplyDelete