Monday, August 15, 2011

summer break

I love to blog. It's a fun outlet to let my self be creative, vent, document our lives, and whatever else it is I do on here. So I'm not exactly sure why I panic when I don't blog. I feel like I have made a commitment. It has  become daunting trying to think of my first post back from my summer vacation. There hasn't been any life altering experiences take place, but I can say that we are quite content with our lives right now. For the first time in a long time I am stress free. Not a worry in sight, smooth sailing....I'm not sure if you realize this...but this is HUGE for me.  I'm not sure if it's the extra Vitamin D or the overload of BBQs and family time, but Ben and I are so happy. We are giddy with each other and cant stop smiling. We couldn't be more ecstatic. With that said, here is a recap of our summer.



  • We live in Heber. I never thought I would say this, but I love being back home.
  • I have made/eaten more pesto and berry cobbler than any human should in a lifetime.
  • Ben taught our nephew Leif how to ride his bike.
  • Ben and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary.
  • My dearest friend Abbi had a beautiful baby girl, and I love that I get to hold her for hours on end.
  • We went to Lake Powell. We ate Cyd sandwiches, and swam for 3 days straight.
  • I got to see my lovely friend Janessa TWICE this summer...She lives in California.
  • Chloe has learned that she loves to swim, and now has a puppy pool in the back yard.
  • I bought a new pair of sunglasses and I haven't lost them yet. I typically loose them in 2-3 weeks.
  • I learned that I love love love Sparkling Rosé.
  • Chloe continues to be allergic to everything.


 Nothing out of the ordinary, and I couldn't be happier about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment