Thursday, April 7, 2011

working woman

My one year anniversary at Overstock.com is coming right up. Before I worked at overstock I was a nanny for 4-ish years. I loved every second....well not every second. Especially not the time when one of the babes smeared poop all over the walls. But for the most part I loved it. I definitely learned what I want to do and what I DON'T want to do when raising my own children...if and when. The one thing I felt I was missing was adult interaction. So when I started at Overstock I was more than thrilled when I saw I would be working side by side with some great people. I love going to work in the morning. For most of my day I get to hang out with great people who have become my dear friends.

(Just because I work with adults doesn't mean that we always act like adults)

No comments:

Post a Comment