Monday, April 25, 2011

offspring

Ben and I have been blissfully married for 3 years. We have known/dated each other for almost 10 years. So when we got married I think people just assumed we would start having babies from the get go. It also doesn't help that we live in Utah.  I have been getting a lot of questions lately, my favorite being...."Are you guys trying?"  WHOA WHOA WHOA.... slow down. First of all, I don't want to put any unwanted images into your sweet little heads, but do you realize what you are asking me!? (If not, you should probably stop reading my blog.) Since when was bedroom chat open for discussion? (Girlfriends excluded from this, obviously) I understand that people are excited for us to procreate, seeing that our children will be freakishly gorgeous, but it will all happen in good time, I assure you.  But for now I will leave you with this...


No comments:

Post a Comment