Monday, April 18, 2011

castle in the sky

I have a new obsession. Closets. Currently I have clothes in 5 different locations....Master closet, guest closet, under the bed, dresser, and off season clothing is down stairs. I'm not saying that I have a lot of clothes, I'm saying that I'm really lacking closet space. If I had a penny for every time I freaked out because I couldn't find something in my closet, lets just say we would be living in a bigger house with a bigger closet(s). I love that these closets have been decorated so beautifully. It's like a shrine to their beautiful wardrobe. Someday I will have a beautiful pink and gold closet with a huge over the top chandelier and a brocade ottoman to sit on while deciding what to wear. No running from room to room screaming at Ben, because I cant find my other shoe...I know he secretly hides them from me...I'm not sure how I'm going to prove it, but I know its him.

1 comment: